The support you offer your customers – before and after they use your products or services – is what helps them to have an enjoyable, usable, and long-term experience with you. It’s more than just providing answers, it’s an important part of the promise you make as a brand, and the top priority in creating loyal customers.
At Boston Software Systems, we listen carefully to our customers’ needs and concerns. Beyond listening, we do everything to ensure maximum usability, efficiency, and support, by reaching out after every interaction to see if we solved the issue, how we did, and what we can do in the future to improve. So what exactly constitutes great customer support?
Support is Highly Customer Centric
In the “Best of KLAS 2021” RPA category, we scored 5 stars in people, product, and process. Having a consistent approach, knowledgeable team, fast response times, and reliable results have made a difference to our customers for 30 years, with 100% US-based service and support. Our customers love support directly from the source, not through consultants or resellers. They get to talk to the actual people who build and develop the software, so if there is something that doesn’t meet their needs, it’s often added or improved upon within a matter of weeks.
KLAS gave Boston Software Systems solid A’s in company culture, loyalty, operations, and value, uncovering the following insights:
- 100% of Boston WorkStation customers report Boston Software Systems keeps their promises.
- 100% of Boston WorkStation customers report that Boston Software Systems is part of their long-term plans.
- 100% of Boston WorkStation customers report that they would purchase from Boston Software Systems again.
Gather Feedback at Every Opportunity
We provide a survey after each support call or session and ask our customers to rate their support experience on a scale of 1 (very dissatisfied) to 5 (holy cow that was awesome!). Here’s a sample of the feedback we receive every day:
- Awesome. Your excellent customer service is the main reason I champion BWS when budget cuts put our service contract in the cross-hairs. It’s a definite value for the money.
- I would like to send kudos to Shawn Yeaton. This is not the first time he helped me and I’m pretty sure it won’t be the last. He seems very knowledgeable and ready to help with anything. I am very grateful.
- Holy cow. Support went above and beyond, not only to address the specific question at hand, but also to provide several tips to help me become more proficient at creating automations.
Customer service is the direct connection between our customers and our business. According to HubSpot, “customer service represents your brand image, mission, and values. 96% of customers say customer service is important in their choice of loyalty to a brand.”
Happy Customers Refer Others
Good customer service is personalized, competent, convenient, and proactive. The Nielsen Global Survey of Trust in Advertising survey stated that, “84% of customers trust referrals from people they know.” Recommendations from reliable people is the most credible form of advertising. It’s not in the seed money, it’s not in the funding, it’s all in the trust of customers to “do what you say,” “keep your promises,” and “provide dependable support” at every juncture, that is why Boston WorkStation receives 5-star reviews.
According to the industry site Indeed, there are seven characteristics of customer service strength:
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Fast response time
- Positive attitude
Why Boston WorkStation Customers are Loyal
At Boston Software Systems, we built and retained a loyal customer base by treating our customers well, and giving them a reason to do business with us again (and again). We ensure our customers feel valued and appreciated from the initial demo to the ongoing support after the sale. It’s not words, fancy phrases, a huge branded bus, or venture funding. It’s integrity. That’s our calling card. Talk is cheap, so we back it up with action by keeping our promises. We remain true to the level of service our clients have come to expect for over 30 years. We’ve worked with all EHR vendors and applications. Boston WorkStation is available on site or in the AWS cloud.