June 13, 2018
Boston Software Systems, the High-Performance Leader in Healthcare RPA, is featured as a Key Player in Market Research Engine’s “Healthcare IT Integration Global Forecast, 2018 to 2022” report. Worldwide, the healthcare information technology integration market is expected to exceed $3.5 billion by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10%. As a Key Player, Boston Software Systems demonstrates its leadership in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology, EHR / data migration and clinical / administrative / financial / operational and IT data optimization initiatives.
The report details essential insights needed by healthcare industry stakeholders:
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry
- Global market perspective of healthcare IT, associated technologies, services, products
- Analyses of worldwide market trends ranging from 2013 to 2022
- New global market opportunities for the healthcare IT integration sector
- Research and development; demand for new products, applications
- Service segmentation gauges support, maintenance, training, implementation
- Product segmentation evaluates interface/integration engines, media integration solutions, medical device integration software, associated integration tools
- Application segmentation covers hospital integration, lab integration, medical device integration, radiology integration, clinics integration and others
- Global segmentation encompasses individual nations and continents
About Boston Software Systems
Founded in 1985, Boston Software Systems is the worldwide leader in machine learning and healthcare automation. With an exclusive focus in healthcare, expert knowledge of HIPAA, PHI and security regulations, and entirely US-based support, Boston Software Systems accelerates the performance of data, eliminates technical complexity, cuts cost, and improves workflow for the entire healthcare ecosystem.